Vacuum coating equipment for dentures and small parts
Vacuum machine for deposition (applying) vacuum coatings on dental crowns and prostheses are made with ion sources. This makes it possible to reduce the process temperature (to apply coatings on various materials), improve adhesion, gloss, uniformity and increase the microhardness of the coating.
Vacuum equipment allows applying protective-decorative, hardening coatings (nitrides, carbides, carbonitrides, oxides) on small tools, dentures, crowns and obtaining surfaces of various colors. Vacuum coating equipment for deposition dental crowns and prostheses can operate in manual, semi-automatic and automatic modes. It is controlled from a personal computer based on Siemens and Advantech controllers.
- Vacuum chamber of vertical arrangement.
- Vacuum system based on oil pumps. At the request of the Customer, it can be completed without an oil pumping system.
- Vacuum arc evaporator: 2 pieces.
- Ionic gas source: 1 piece.
The use of an ion source in a vacuum installation makes it universal:- Wide choice of substrate materials: metals, plastics, ceramics, glass, cold and hot coating.- A wide range of operations: ion-assisted coating application, nitriding, removal of defective or worn coatings with an argon or oxygen ion beam.- Wide choice of working gases: argon, nitrogen, oxygen, etc.- Cleaner process, as the unit operates at lower pressure.
- The system is pneumatic and hydraulic.
- Gas inlet system: 2 channels.
- Set of technological equipment of planetary type: 1 pc.
- Technological process time: no more than 40 min.
- Vacuum machine power: no more than 10 kW/h.
- Vacuum machine area: no more than 6 m2.
- Vacuum machine weight: no more than 1000 kg.
To prepare the surface of stainless steel crowns and prostheses, we manufacture EPP electrolytic plasma polishing machine, which improve the surface to 3 classes - polish to a mirror finish. This greatly improves the quality of the vacuum coating.
History of development
As a result of the work carried out in all the republics of the former USSR, more than 65 areas for applying coatings of titanium nitride ((TiN) and zirconium nitride (ZrN) on dental crowns were organized in dental clinics. In other words, clinics were equipped with devices for spraying dental crowns and prostheses. In this case, only titanium and vacuum-melted zirconium were used as the cathode.
The Commission of the Ministry of Health of the USSR agreed on the technical specifications for these coatings and approved the chief dentist of the USSR Leontiev. For a cycle of work on the introduction of technology and equipment into medical practice in 1986, a group of specialists was awarded the State award of the Republic of Belarus.
For the right choice of vacuum coating equipment for dentures and small parts, please inform:
- Dimensions of processed products (it is desirable to send us a drawing, sketch or photos of products).
- What material are the products made?
- What result do you need from the vacuum deposition process: what color, hardness, film thickness, vacuum coating characteristics, etc.?
- How many products must be coating in one shift, how many shifts and their duration?