Service of Vacuum Coating Systems
Repair, rehabilitation, compensation, modernization of equipment, supply and implementation of new technologies for vacuum systems both near and far abroad: VU-1BS, VU-1B, VU-2MBS, Union, K-Egnigment-750, Interatom, Balinit, Tecvac, TG-8, Z-1100, PVD 32, PVD 36, Z-550, Z-700, VU-700D, VU-1A, TA-1100, VU-2M, EN-72, BAK-760, A-700Q, A-1100QE
As the that lately by different companies produced a large amount of equipment, the company "Technology & Supply" offers services for the repair, at the direction of technological change, referring to the transition from one method to the other, to a significant improvement of vacuum equipment, and namely:
- The expansion of technological possibilities, coating parts with a low tempering temperature.
- Decrease and in some cases, an exception drop phase.
- Achieve reproducible of physical and mechanical properties of coatings from cycle to cycle.
- The possibility of formation of a complex phase composition of coatings, compositional, solid solutions.
- The use of ion sources of gas with a rectangular shape of the plasma beam, which can significantly reduce the operating temperature of the process and form coatings at low temperatures (70 to 150° C).
- Apply unbalanced magnetrons, planar vacuum arc evaporators (one or two cathode) with a rectangular shape of the cathode to provide a wide regulation of the current density in the cathode spot and reduce a dropping phase deposited coatings on a wide range of products, including small-size and on the tool and die tooling.
- The introduction of plasma flow analyzer to manage the process by changing and regulation spectral component that forms the coating stoichiometry with reproducible from cycle to cycle properties.
- Construction vacuum chamber, the location and the combination of technological sources provides composite coating phase composition including the solid solution which is 2-3 times higher in their physico-mechanical properties of the nitrides TiN, ZrN, etc.