Vacuum Systems for Deposition DLC Coatings
Vacuum system is intended for deposition DLC coatings (PVD coating process) and deposition vacuum coatings difficult phase composition on the basis of refractory materials including for products with a low annealing temperature.
Vacuum system can be operated in manual, semi-automatic and automatic operation on the set program.
Specifications of vacuum systems for deposition DLC coatings
- Chamber dimensions:
- D mm - 500-2000,
- H or L, mm - 500-2500,
- Vacuum chambers vertical and horizontal.
- The turbo pump.
- The vacuum valves.
- High-vacuum pneumatic valve with pneumatic cylinder.
- Separated vacuum arc sources with electronic ignition and pulse power supply.
- Ion source gas with the pulse power supply.
- Substrate heating system with control and temperature control from Siemens.
- The hydraulic system SMC, FESTA.
- The pneumatic system SMC, FESTA.
- System of the automatic flow control process gases.
- Flow meters process gas with valve.
- Production tools with the control unit and the rotary drive.
- Vacuum gauge.
- Control rack with technological controllers of AdvanTech.
- Power rack.
- Touch less temperature monitoring device.