In-line Vacuum Coating Systems
The composition of vacuum processing line
- Download module (preparation) products for the deposition. This module is intended for pre-cleaning and degassing of the product.
- Working chamber. In the chamber is a final cleaning, processing products planar ion source and that the required coating planar magnetrons for a given technology. In the working chamber taken device to move products, planar magnetron construction, heating elements, sensors, control pressure plasma spectrum, a spectrometer system.
- The vacuum system consists of the high vacuum pumps and components preliminary pumping. The vacuum system provides achievement required pressure in the modules load (preparation), and unloading products directly in the chamber.
- Module unloading or (release products) is intended to stabilize the pressure and temperature parameters.
- The ion source provides cleaning, activating the surface of the product ions of argon.
- Magnetrons planar structure.
- The device to move products provides automatic movement of products from the point of loading to the unloading position.
- Device plasma analysis and control flow of the process gas provides stabilization process parameters of the process and reproducibility of coatings.
- The spectrometer control system provides control of coating thickness of coatings in automatic mode with the output characteristics of a computer monitor.
- Power rack is designed to power the magnetron and ion sources and other mechanisms. Stance control provides automatic execution of the process of coating.
- Rack control include controllers pumping temperature, the unit of analysis of plasma, spectrovisor, the instrument measuring the residual pressure, etc.
The special features of the In-Line vacuum coating systems should include
- Availability the module preparation of the ion source allows forming coatings with high physical and mechanical properties.
- Exclusion of periodically loading of products in the working chamber substantially reduces the presence of impurities and forming uniform coatings, and also significantly increases the productivity of the vacuum systems.
- Possibility control the thickness of coatings in the mode deposition and the output of the spectral characteristics to the computer monitor.
Technical characteristics of vacuum processing lines
- Number of chambers - 3-7 pcs.
- Substrate dimensions:
- width - to 3000 mm,
- length - to 4000 mm.
- Number of magnetrons - 2-7 pcs.
- Number of ion sources - 1-3 pcs.
- Magnetron power supply - 10-70 kW.
1 - Heater.
2, 3, 5, 7, 9 - Chamber.
4 - Ion source.
6, 8 - Magnetrons.
10 - Product.
11, 12 - Power supply racks.
13 - Control rack.
14 - Fore-vacuum system.
15 - High-vacuum system.
16 - Control rack.
17 - Gate.
I, II, III, IV, V - Chambers.